Login and Password
For opening a Facebook account it is needed to get a specific E-mail address. After completing all procedures of Facebook account opening remembering given E-mail account and Passwords is very important for next time Login. For Login into Facebook you have to consider few things which are they key issues. Here are the points:
Logging in to Facebook
- Make sure no one else is logged in to Facebook on your computer. To log out another user, select Logout from the Account drop-down menu at the top of any logged-in Facebook page.
- Go to www.facebook.com and find the Email field at the top of the page (above the Sign Up section). Enter either your:
- Email address: You can log in with any email address that is currently listed on your Facebook account.
- Username: If you added a username to your account, you can use it to log in. A username is your personalized Facebook URL (web address). This will show up after http://www.facebook.com/ when anyone is looking at your profile.
- Mobile number: If you have a mobile number confirmed onto your account (e.g., if you have signed up for Mobile Texts) you can use it to log in to your account. When entering it in, skip the zeros before the country code and any symbols.
- Enter your Password.
- Click Login.